37A Emery Road, Campbelltown
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 116 Square metres
Light-filled Modern Townhouse in Campbelltown
This light-filled townhouse offers a modern, smart style complete with open plan living/dining area which opens out to your own private courtyard perfect for entertaining. The fully equipped kitchen features Bosch stainless steel appliances, island bench with dishwasher, and ample storage space. Carpeted stairs lead to a first floor offering three good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite. And a family bathroom which is well-appointed with bath and shower.
Along with extras including separate dedicated laundry and toilet downstairs, remote double garage with panel lift door, reverse cycle ducted air-con, and storage space under stairs.
Located in sought-after Eastern suburb, this home is so close to Lower North East Road with mix of shopping and dining facilities. Highly regarded East Marden Primary School zone. Only a short walk away is the lovely Linear Park and Torrens River with tranquil walking trails and children's playgrounds.
The City Centre is only a 20-minute drive away. A superb offering representing undeniable opportunity.
- Modern and stylish 2 storey townhouse
- Spacious and bright open plan living/dining area
- Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances with gas cook-top and dishwasher
- Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Extra separate toilet/laundry downstairs
- Storage space under stairs
- 2.7m high ceilings on both levels
- LED downlights to living areas
- Quality tiled flooring or floating floors
- Reverse cycle ducted cooling and heating
- Fully Landscaped gardens
- Alarm system
- Rainwater tank
- Two secured parking in the garage
- Close to Campbelltown and Newton Shopping Centre
- East Marden Primary School zone
- The ARC Campbelltown
- Mins to Linear Park and Torrens River walking trails and playgrounds
Council Rate: $1,400 approx per annum
ESL: $130 approx per annum
SA Water: $180 approx per quarter
Strata Fee: $150 approx per quarter
No lease. Buyer can occupy straightaway.
Please download the Letter of Offer at below link.
Disclaimer - The information contained here is gathered from a source that we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely on their own independent searches and Legal advice. RLA 255949