3 Trinity Way, Oakden
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 450 Square metres
Stunning 5 Bedroom Family Home in Great Location
This delightful five bedroom residence offers family living in a low maintenance environment. The spacious floorplan provides both formal and casual living areas.
Some of the distinctive features include a spacious light filled lounge/dining space with large windows, plus a large open plan family room offers that desirable 2nd living space perfect for your casual everyday entertainment.
A quality built kitchen overlooks the dining/living and provides modern amenities including stainless steel appliances, pantry, dishwasher, and ample cupboard and bench space.
All 5 bedrooms are of generous proportion, with the master suite boasting a feature window, walk-in robe, and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2,3 & 4 all provide built-in robes. Valuable 5th bedroom with option to use as home office/study. A bright main bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet, and laundry with exterior access complete the amenities.
Relax outdoors under a paved and high gabled pergola overlooking low maintenance rear yard offering plenty of space for kids and pets.
A double garage with secure internal access and auto door, plus there is extra parking available in the driveway.
Features that make this home special:
* Spacious and desirable home of 5 generous bedrooms
* Open plan dining/living room with abundant natural light
* Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, pantry, dishwasher, and ample cupboard and bench space
* Large family room offers casual entertaining
* Master bedroom with feature window, walk-in robe, and ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robe
* 5th bedroom with option to use as home office/study
* Bright main bathroom with bath and shower + Separate toilet
* Separate laundry with access to exterior
* Double garage with internal access and auto door
* High gabled pergola overlooking rear yard
* Large shed, perfect for storage
* All year round comfort with ducted cooling and gas heating
Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and Heritage College Adelaide. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Enjoy the many great local parks and reserves nearby, including Woodland Reserve and Roy Amer Reserve, offering great playgrounds for the kids and grassy areas to exercise pets.
Disclaimer - The information contained here is gathered from a source that we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely on their own independent searches and Legal advice. RLA 255949