34B Hill Street, Campbelltown
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 351 Square metres
Torrens Title Double Story Home in Campbelltown
*Please contact agents to make a private appointment.
Ideally situated in a peaceful neighborhood and only a stroll to Lochiel Park, East Marden Primary School, public transport, and the ARC Campbelltown, this Torrens title home maximizes space, simplicity, and style in every facet.
The ground floor comprises a quality kitchen featuring Miele stainless steel appliances including Bosch dishwasher and stone benchtops overlooking a brilliant open plan living/dining area featuring easy care floating timber flooring. Plus a third toilet/powder room with vanity, under stair storage, and a separate laundry with access into courtyard.
Upstairs boasts 3 spacious bedrooms plus a second family space and study nook. The master bedroom showcases a stylish ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe, and a private cozy balcony. The designer master bathroom services bedroom 2 and 3. The upstairs landing has ample space for an office nook making it the perfect setting for children and/or work from home office spaces.
Additional features include garage with auto lift door, 3m high ceilings, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, and more.
Upper level comprising of:
* Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
* Good-sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
* Spacious family room
* Study/office nook
* Contemporary main bathroom with bath and shower
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
Lower level comprising of:
* Open plan living
* State of the art kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Miele stainless steel appliances, and plenty of storage space
* Bosch dishwasher
* Glass doors which lead to a paved undercover alfresco entertaining area ideal for all-weather entertaining
* Separate sitting room
* 3rd downstairs toilet and vanity
* Large storage area under the staircase
* Timber floorboards downstairs
* Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling
* Security system
* Lockup garage for 2 cars, plus additional driveway parking and street parking
* 351m2 landsize, 304m2 house size
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities including O'Bahn, and the ARC centre. Campbelltown Shopping Centre, Newton Central, and Glynde Plaza are all easily accessed, while beautiful recreation and reserves are available at Lochiel Park Golf Course, Felixstow Reserve, and the River Torrens Linear Park.
Quality schools in the area include East Marden Primary School, St Joseph's School, St Francis of Assisi, St Ignatius College, and East Torrens Primary School.
Disclaimer - The information contained here is gathered from a source that we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely on their own independent searches and Legal advice.