18 / 81 Carrington Street, Adelaide
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Stylish 3-Bedroom City South Apartment for Prime Adelaide Investment
This stylish 3-bedroom home within City South Apartments offers a prime investment opportunity or for those who are first-time buyers.
Located in the heart of Adelaide City, this residence provides easy access to amenities, including local restaurants, and offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle, with nearby quality IGA Supermarket for daily needs. It's close to quality colleges and public schools, and residents can enjoy amenities such as a swimming pool, and spa.
The apartment features an open-plan design with quality finishes, including a renovated well-equipped kitchen and three spacious bedrooms, one with a built-in robe. Split system air-conditioning ensures year-round comfort.
Whether you choose to live in it now or make upgrades, this apartment offers excellent rentability and returns, affordable strata fees, and quality amenities, making it an ideal investment or residential option.
- Convenient inner-city location, close to amenities
- Walk to local restaurants, shops, and cafes
- Easy access to the vibrant Adelaide Central Market via the tram
- Nearby IGA Supermarkets for daily needs
- Quality schools and colleges within reach
- Access to swimming pool, and spa
- Open-plan living with quality floating floors
- Renovated modern kitchen with newly installed water filter, dishwasher and benchtop
- Three spacious bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring a BIR
- Private north-facing balcony
- Bright main bathroom with shower over bath
- European-style hideaway laundry
- Split system air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Ideal for immediate living or upgrade to your preferences
- Offers excellent rental potential and returns, with affordable strata fees
The apartment is fully furnished with a lock-in contract with tenants until 04/2024. Rent: $580/week.
Strata fee: $916 per quarter. Council rate: $398 per quarter. ESL: $101 per annum.
Disclaimer - The information contained here is gathered from a source that we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely on their own independent searches and Legal advice. RLA 255949