596 Morphett Road, Dover Gardens
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Brand New, Modern and Easy Living in Convenient Location
This secure and private detached home offers the best of modern living.
Conveniently positioned just a short drive to Brighton Beach plus cafes and restaurants, close to public transport, Marion Shopping and Aquatic Centre and minutes to Flinders university and Hospital. Walking distance to Darlington Primary School and Seaview High School.
As you walk through the front door you have the beautifully appointed kitchen to your left complete with gas cooker and dishwasher. At the heart of the home is an impressive open plan family/dining room. With never a dull moment this area beams with light from the large window and sliding door access to outside.
Other features including:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with granite floor & wall tiles
- Striking floorboards on entry to the home
- Massive open plan meals/family room with sliding glass doors opening out to the outdoor entertainment area
- Modern kitchen facilities include all stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & ample storage space
- A separate study space provides convenient work from home option
- Lock up garage with auto roller door
- Rainwater tanks providing water to the home
- Gravel front garden with stone path
- Just minutes away from the beach
Disclaimer - The information contained here is gathered from a source which we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested party should rely on their own independent searches and Legal advice.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $539000.
Interest Rate (p.a)