1303 / 421 King William Street, Adelaide
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Available Now
1 Bedroom modern apartment with panoramic views in CBD Adelaide
Now the property is open for online application through 1 Form.
• Lease Term - 8 or 14 months with the opportunity to extend;
• Unfurnished, a washing machine and a built-in fridge are provided;
• A carport and a storage room are included and located at level 1;
• Pets negotiable;
• Tenant to pay water usage and supply charges;
VUE on King William is currently one of Adelaide's highest residential buildings. Designed by Woods Bagot and built by Starfish Developments in 2016, located in the southern fringe of the city, where you will have an array theatre, entertainment, and restaurants at your fingertips. It prides the convenient city location, close to restaurants and pubs, supermarket, Chinatown, Rundle Mall and the beautiful southern parklands.
The amenities of the building include the heated outdoor swimming pool (Level 7) with a stunning view, private gym (Level 7) for residents only, entertainment deck with BBQ facilities, restaurant, bar & bistro.
• 1 bedroom with built-in robe
• Split air conditioner for cooling and heating
• Gas cooktop
• Fridge (built-in)
• Video intercom
• Concealed laundry
• Balcony with eastern hill and parkland view
• Security swipe card building access
• Tram stop City South at the doorstep of the building