30 Tiparra Avenue, Park Holme
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
First Home Buyers, Investors or Developers!
On a large allotment of 758m2(approx) with an 18.6m frontage, this is an ideal development site to build 2 new semi-detached courtyard homes (subject to council consent).
Alternatively if looking for your first home this neat and tidy conventional home with lovely street appeal consists of 3 spacious bedrooms (2 with built in robes), functional eat in kitchen/dining, large lounge/family room, updated bathroom and separate laundry. There's loads of potential to renovate and or extend and add your own stamp and style to this well cared for family home.
The location is fantastic being so close to transport, local shopping, and central to the City, Glenelg, Westfield Marion and Castle Plaza Shopping Centres. Whichever way you look at it, there's endless possibilities and options here.
It was home to the same family for most of its life and has many happy memories, here's your chance to make some happy memories of your own!
What we love this property:
* On a large allotment of 758m2(approx) with 18.6m frontage, land can be sub-divided into 2, subject to council approval.
* Council rate: approximately $397 per quarter.
* Bedroom 1 & 2 with built in robes
* Ducted reverse cycle A/C for year round comfort
* Kitchen/dining with ample storage
* Large lounge & family room
* Updated bathroom
* Undercover entertaining area
* Large garage & carport
* Beautifully presented gardens
Currently tenanted for $360 per week, until 27-2-2021. Good for developer, as there will be rental income while waiting for the sub-division.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $520000.
Interest Rate (p.a)