13 / 22 Liberman Close, Adelaide
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Available Now
UNIQUE APARTMENT , GREAT LOCATION IN ADELAIDE'S HISTORIC EAST END
Unique apartment in one of the best locations in "The Square" in the East End of Adelaide. Located in the pedestrian precincts between Rundle and Grenfell Streets and the Eastern Terraces. A peaceful, secure building that used to be part of the old Adelaide Fruit Market with private parking. A great address in minutes walking distance to all the East End cafes and restaurants, Rundle Mall, Hospitals, University, Parklands, Botanical Gardens, excellent bus and tram connections and all the attractions of the City Centre.
This apartment has an enormous wrap around balcony (>40 square meters) and sits in a beautiful corner location surrounded by trees. The apartment has been fastidiously maintained and has recently had a new top-end kitchen and living area renovation with all new appliances, stone bench tops etc... no expense has been spared by the owner to make this apartment a great place to live and entertain.
Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dinning area. Two en-suite bedrooms. Great wooden floors throughout add even more character. The corner location facing east and north means the apartment is bright and cheery - warm in winter and remarkably cool in summer.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Walking distance to all the attractions of the City Centre
* Huge wrap around balconies
* Excellent air conditioning throughout
* Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and own bathrooms
* Kitchen including ILVE 75 cm pyrolytic oven, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
* Secure building access and video intercom system
* Communal private garden for use of The Square residents
* Secure gated basement parking for one car (and the possibility to rent if more needed)
* Council Rate: $ 513/Per Quarter (approx.)
* Strata Fee: $1313/Per Quarter (approx.)
* Emergency Service Levy: $151/Per Annual (approx.)
* Water Rates: $227/Per Quarter (approx.)
Please call Korn on 0423 452 817 now!