721 / 33 Warwick Street, Walkerville
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Comfortable Apartment Living only 7 min Drive to CBD
This apartment is perfect for owner-occupiers or investors!
Situated within The Watson, residents can enjoy a full array of luxury amenities inside the complex including a business centre with serviced offices, restaurant, and retail precinct, fitness facilities, as well as a lap pool and sundeck designed by Olympic Gold medallist, Michael Klim.
With its quaint shopping strip and stunning period architecture, Walkerville has the allure of a country town feel whilst still being just a 7 minute drive to the CBD. Easily accessed by public transport, and in close proximity to shops, cafes, and restaurants, residents will be surrounded by wonderful houses, large green boulevards, and warm friendly neighbors.
With stunning views over the Walkerville treetops and Adelaide Hills, this fully furnished apartment possesses elegance and charm with its spacious open plan layout, floor-to-ceiling windows and stand-out designer furnishings. Including 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, apartment 721 also comes with a dedicated undercover car park.
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances inc. fridge
- Light filled and spacious open plan living area
- Bathroom and laundry area with washing machine provided
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Glass balustrades surround the balcony
- Swipe access, intercom - Single car park
Residents will enjoy access to:
- Sundeck and lap pool designed by Olympic medallist
- State of the art gymnasium
- Local Grind Cafe
- Retail precinct with personal care services
- Business centre with flexible workspaces
Disclaimer - The information contained here is gathered from a source that we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely on their own independent searches and Legal advice. RLA 255949