207 / 160 Grote Street, Adelaide
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Approx 0 Square metres
Modern Urban Lifestyle with Panorama Views
This apartment truly offers a taste of luxury and leisure. It includes a secure walk-in security entry and elevator access for your convenience. It boasts two large bedrooms with built-in robes, the master with ensuite and balcony access. Additional features of the apartment include a vibrant modern interior, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, fresh carpet, and a view of the city.
The open plan living and contemporary kitchen are supported by quality stainless steel appliances, gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher, double sink, and soft close draws to assist all your cooking needs. The balcony also presents beautifully for outdoor activities and offers a stunning view of the CBD.
Other great features included with the apartment is a shared gym. A private games room, cinema, balcony swimming pool, and rooftop entertainment for summer days.
* Two spacious bedrooms with extensive built-in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
* Contemporary kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher, double sink, pantry, soft close draws and gas stove and electric oven
* Modern main bathroom and ensuite
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Security swipe card access
* Elevator access and stairway
* In-door gym and balcony swimming pool
* Private Cinema, games room, and rooftop entertainment
* Walk to shops & all facilities – Schools, library, gyms, cafes, and restaurants
Centrally located in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, all facilities such as schools, including university, and TAFE are at your fingertips. For all your shopping needs, the Adelaide Central Market, China Town, and Rundle Mall are all within walking distance, and are easily accessible via bus/tram stops frequenting every 5 – 10 minutes. Plenty of local parks and reserves are only minutes away.
Proximity within Adelaide University, the University of South Australia, TAFE SA, and other local schools including Adelaide High School, Eynesbury College, St Peter’s College, and more.
Disclaimer - The information contained here is gathered from a source that we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely on their own independent searches and Legal advice. RLA 255949