2005 / 17 Penny Place, Adelaide
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Intelligent Design. Inner-city Address.
Locals love Adelaide's vibrant laneway culture, filled with world-class restaurants, bars, galleries and boutiques. Penny Place – a collection of smart, stylish apartments designed for urban living. Designed by world-renowned architects Woods Bagot, Penny Place reflects the unique spirit of the city – easy-going and laid-back, with a true appreciation for craftsmanship and quality.
Located in the heart of the CBD, these spacious apartments have been created to make inner-city living stress-free and simple. With generous balconies, uninterrupted views and thoughtfully integrated finishes offering residents a rare, seamless indoor-outdoor living experience – no detail has been overlooked. This is a building that is beautiful inside and out, authentically Adelaide. Penny Place is set to become a part of the city's pulse, offering the ultimate urban lifestyle to its lucky residents, who will be surrounded by the best of everything this colourful city has to offer.
Live in Adelaide's best location, surrounded by everything this thriving city has to offer. Welcome to the ultimate urban lifestyle. This is a place where appreciation for food, arts and culture is custom, and where great-weather year-round makes exploring the tree-lined streets delightful. Whether you'd rather go for a walk or take the free tram around the CBD, Adelaide's best shops, restaurants, schools and universities are all in short reach.
What we love this apartment?
* Using one of the most celebrated brands of Australia - Caesar stone for bench-tops
* Using one of the three most popular furniture brands in Germany - Bosch including oven & gas cook top
* Feature LED – energy saving lights.
* The double DishDrawer from the popular Fisher & Paykel brand.
* Air conditioning in the Living room and Bedrooms
* Separate laundry room
* Living Room Feature Wall
* Carpet to bedrooms and tile to living areas
* A huge balcony with around 20 square meters and panoramic views across the city.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $587500.
Interest Rate (p.a)