1302 / 293-297 Pirie Street, Adelaide
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Brand New Two Bedrooms City Apartment in East End Living!
A reflection of the area’s creative diversity, the East End apartments are visually adorned with a rich assortment of materials and forms that blend innovation with the heritage and culture of the east end. Glass-embraced balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows enhance the panoramic views of Adelaide’s city, parklands and hills. High end finishes such as timber flooring and stone bench tops work to complement this intelligent architecture.
A hierarchy of facade detailing has been explored. The Pirie Street frontage is characterised by bold screening elements while Tucker Street features more subtle detail which is sympathetic to the fine grain of the heritage cottages found within the precinct. Designed by the award-winning Cheesman Architects, and built by Hindmarsh Construction, these spacious apartments enjoy grandstand views of the city skyline from your own private balcony. Framed by walls of glass, many apartments enjoy the city’s expanse of green open space and the Adelaide Hills as their backdrop – magical by day as the sun comes up and by night as the twinkling lights come on. The lower levels have a more intimate relationship with the nearby parkland and dynamic streetscape while the upper levels enjoy a picturesque hillscape, becoming more panoramic as you move up the tower.
Embrace the world as it descends on Adelaide in Mad March every year – East End is just minutes from the epicentre of the Fringe, Adelaide Festival, as well as everything Adelaide Oval has to offer.
An incredible variety of education opportunities lie a short stroll away such as Adelaide University, University of South Australia, and a world class medical and dental school.
What we love about this home:
- Amazing City views day and night, imagine the awesome sunsets from your balcony which faces west;
- Open plan kitchen and living area with split system heating and cooling.
- A spacious balcony is accessed from the living room and also enjoys the view.
- The kitchen includes a dishwasher and a gas cooktop.
- European laundry.
- The main bedroom with ceiling fan has a large built-in wardrobe and a floor to ceiling window.
- Second bedroom has floor to ceiling window.
- Sparkling bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, storage to the vanity, and large shower alcove.
- Natural light to all bedrooms and living areas.
- 67.4sqm apartment with 8.2 sqm large terrace
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $483000.
Interest Rate (p.a)