38 Woodley Avenue, Newton
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Another property Sold by Korn, for same result Call Korn on 0423 452 817.
Freestanding Torrens Title Townhouse for Sale
This is an exciting opportunity for home buyers and investors looking for a spacious while easily maintainable home to live in or invest.
This recently built and modern designed freestanding double-storey townhouse offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus an extra toilet, and a double garage. The master bedroom is designed with a stylish ensuite, a walk-in robe and a spacious north-facing private balcony with a beautiful view. The open plan kitchen offers stone benchtop, quality European appliance, modern cabinetry and plenty of storage. The generous open plan living area that seamlessly flows to the outdoor living area is saturated in natural light. The bright living and dining area have ceiling to floor glass doors/windows with generous outdoor space for entertaining. The double garage will fulfil all day-to-day maintenance requirements for your precious cars.
Life is easy with walking distance to Charles Campbell College / Paradise Primary School, close access to public transport (Oban link to the city), and shops including Coles, Woolworth, Foodland, Target and Amart as well.
What we love about this property:
* Freestanding with Torrens Title
* Generous and low maintenance garden with irrigation system
* Elegant master room with luxurious ensuite, walk-in robe and a spacious balcony
* Ceiling to floor tiles for both bathrooms
* Built-in robes for the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* 2.7m ceiling for the ground level
* Cool white LED downlights for both levels
* Double garage with remote control
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtop
* Quality appliance: SMEG cooktop and oven, ROBAM range hood
* Water tank
You are welcome for an inspection on our open days and feel free to contact us for any enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $460000.
Interest Rate (p.a)