17 Penny Place, Adelaide
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Intelligent design. Inner-city address.
Locals love Adelaide’s vibrant laneway culture, filled with worldclass restaurants, bars, galleries and boutiques. Penny Place – a collection of smart, stylish apartments designed for urban living. Designed by world-renowned architects Woods Bagot, Penny Place reflects the unique spirit of the city – easy-going and laid-back, with a true appreciation for craftsmanship and quality.
Located in the heart of the CBD, these spacious apartments have been created to make inner-city living stress-free and simple. With generous balconies, uninterrupted views and thoughtfully integrated finishes offering residents a rare, seamless indoor living experience – no detail has been overlooked. This is a building that is beautiful inside and out, authentically Adelaide. Penny Place is set to become a part of the city’s pulse, offering the ultimate urban lifestyle to its lucky residents, who will be surrounded by the best of everything this colourful city has to offer.
Live in Adelaide’s best location, surrounded by everything this thriving city has to offer. Welcome to the ultimate urban lifestyle. This is a place where appreciation for food, arts and culture is custom, and where great-weather year-round makes exploring the tree-lined streets delightful. Whether you’d rather go for a walk or take the free tram around the CBD, Adelaide’s best shops, restaurants, schools and universities are all in short reach.
What we love this apartment?
* Using one of the most popular brands of Australia - Caesarstone in bench-top.
* Using one of the three most popular furniture brands in Germany- Bosch including oven, cook top and LED- saving energy light.
* Using a dishwasher of famous Fisher & Paykel brand.
* Air conditioning in the Living room and Bedrooms
* Independent laundry room
* Living Room Feature Wall, Carpet and tile have two colour selections. Cool or Warm.
* Having a huge balcony with over 20 square meters and panoramic views across the city.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $502500.
Interest Rate (p.a)