906 / 39 Grenfell Street, Adelaide
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Spacious apartment in the heart of the CBD
Princes Apartment is perfectly situated in the heart of the city on Grenfell Street. This 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms apartment overlooks a park. The central CBD location doesn't get any better - less than 200 meters to Rundle Mall, City Cross, Coles supermarket, Post Office and many more. This apartment is ideal for investment or the busy professional looking for convenient access to work and restaurants.
The Princes Apartment building offers security access swipe fob, elevators, intercom systems, and lap pool. All 3 bedrooms include built-in robe. The master bedroom has an ensuite with shower. The second and third bedrooms share the second bathroom which also acts as the laundry. The kitchen includes a gas oven and a dishwasher.
Key features include:
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- All bedrooms have a built-in robe
- Balcony overlooking a tranquil park
- Coveted secure basement car park
- New air-con system
- Walking distance to universities along North Terrace, and easy access to Adelaide Metro public transport
- Ideal for the astute investor looking for high rental returns
* Council Rate: $ 439/Per Quarter (approx.)
* Strata Fee: $1526/Per Quarter (approx.)
* Emergency Service Levy: $117/Per Annual (approx.)
* Water Rates: $104.48/Per Quarter (approx.)
* Water Suppply: $73.10/ Per Quarter
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)